Prama Hikvision, an IoT solutions provider with video as its core competency, has added innovative features like temperature screening function and mask wearing alert to its ground-breaking MinMoe face recognition terminal product range. Hikvision’s face recognition terminals are embedded with deep-learning algorithms for access control with value added features.
Hikvision’s DS-K1T607TEF MinMoe face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device integrated with temperature screening function. It can fast take skin-surface temperature and upload abnormal temperature event to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
Hikvision’s DS-K1T607TEF MinMoe face recognition terminal has special features related to temperature screening and face mask wearing alert. This face recognition terminal supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature.
- Temperature measuring range: 30°C to 45°C (86°F to 113°F), accuracy: ± 0.5°C without black body calibration, recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m.
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes skin-surface temperature without identity authentication.
- Multiple authentication modes: Card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature modes etc.
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
This face recognition terminal displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page, triggers voice prompt when detecting temperature above normal levels. Other features include:
- Configurable door status (open/ close) when detecting abnormal temperature.
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software.
- Face recognition duration ＜0.2s/ user; face recognition accuracy rate ≥99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4m and 1.9m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out