The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2019 is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India during 20-22 November, 2019 at New Delhi. The conference aims to examine and analyze the emerging trends of cyberlaw, cybercrime and cybersecurity in today’s times. The conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as well as the representatives from the national diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem. The participants would include representatives from the central and state governments, various ministries, law enforcement agencies, police, business, information technology, corporate sector etc. They will also make academicians, scholars, service providers, export from international organizations, and other distinguished thought-leaders. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is being supported by more than 110 international and national organizations.
- Exploring the emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime and cybersecurity.
- Conference aims to provide intellectually fertile platform for exchange of ideas, concepts, perspectives and opinions on cutting edge cyberspace ecosystem issues at a global level with more than 1100 experts from the given fields.
- Gaining knowledge and learning of international best practices
Benefits to attend
- Enable international and Indian policy makers, government officials, corporate thought leaders and other stakeholders to keep pace with the emerging issues in cyber ecosystem.
- Offers a 3 full day conference with interactive sessions from different experts across the globe.
- Member participation will help in assessing the impact related to cyberlaw, cybercrime and cybersecurity.
- Conference to be addressed by more than 150 speakers.
- A wonderful opportunity for networking with the best minds in the cyber ecosystem and for being part of an unparalleled, holistic, multi-disciplinary discussions and debate on critical issues concerning cyberspace today under one roof.