Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) Comes to Delhi NCR
In its 4th edition, the expo is coming with greater promise for innovation, application,knowledge sharing and business prospects
Fire safety and security is a universal responsibility, with key onus lying on business owners, architects, planners, and security supervisors at the final end. A great number of unfortunate incidents can be prevented if compliances are ensured and contingencies are safeguarded. In unforeseen circumstances, the preparedness and protection go a long way to overcome the hazards of fire to life and property.
FSIE 2020 is jointly organized by Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) & Nuernberg Messe India. While FSAI is one of India’s leading associations for fire & security sector with over 1800 members, Nurnberg Messe is one of the world’s leading exhibition organization with strong expertise and portfolio on fire & security topics viz., Enforce Tac, FeuerTRUTZ, Perimeter Protection etc. The India operations of NM India have an excellent reputation with a strong presence in the Indian exhibition industry with over 16 leading exhibitions on different industry verticals.
The market revenues for fire & safety equipment in the Indian market are expected to reach US$4.95 billion by 2020. FSIE 2020 is committed to bring key industry buyers, suppliers and other stakeholders, facilitating the exchange of ideas, sharing of knowledge and opportunities to network on a large scale. The event provides an opportunity to learn about emerging market trends, gather market intelligence, and showcase latest innovations available in the fire, safety and security industry.
- Latest technologies, development & application.
- 360 degree approach to fire safety, security, and building automation in India.
- Multitude of conferences, interactive panel discussions, technical seminars, workshops and ideation sessions organized by FSAI.
- Spread over 10,000 sq. mtrs. of exhibition space.
- Expecting over 10,000 professionals.
- Supported by all leading associations and trade bodies, fire departments, and state level organisations in India.
- Benefit from co-location with ACREX at the same venue – Asia’s largest HVAC and refrigeration event, attracting over 30,000 key buyers and professionals from across India and other countries.
- Comprehensive visitor profile cutting across both user community and industry stakeholders – experts, professionals, technology and innovation in one place.
- Curated hosted buyer programs, and live demonstration of equipment and machines.
- The Finest India Skills & Talent (FIST) Awards 2020 in the field of fire & security – recognizing achievements of the most innovative, reliable and cost-effective products, services and solutions.
- Dedicated IoT pavilion to showcase cutting edge technologies in the IBMS/ IoT space.
- The event will also see conferences and workshops addressing key topics related to fire safety and security.
Pankaj Dharkar, International President, Fire & Security Association of India said, “The Indian fire and safety equipment market is expected to reach USD 4.94 billion by 2020. With the increased growth of the economy coupled with the government rules and regulations, the future of the Indian fire safety & security market is very bright.”
“The response to FSIE 2020 is a true reflection of industry transformation and unlimited market opportunities in India. The event promises the largest gathering of trade professionals witnessing latest innovations by the leading brands participating from across the world. We strive to raise the bar every year and rigorously pursue to place India as a market destination for all giant international players to participate in FSIE,” said Sonia Prashar, Chairperson of the Board and Managing Director, Nuernberg Messe India.