Infinova VS231-P2 series HD 2MP Smart Starlight WDR face capture IR IP PTZ dome camera is specially designed to address the intelligent face capture and recognition needs in the market. It’s based on a deep learning algorithm to guarantee effective intelligent analysis with richer and more accurate details.
” VS231-P2 can be widely used in city surveillance, road monitoring, entrance surveillance for subways, shopping mall/ supermarket and large venues, crowded places like train stations/airports and other demanding applications“
– Nitin Amin
Country Head – India Infinova
The camera has a built-in HD integrated camera module, utilizes a large-size progressive scanning CMOS sensor and has an internal 30x optical zoom lens. It provides high-quality video with resolution up to 1920×1080@60fps, adopts H.265/ H.264/ MJPEG compression formats, outputs four video streams and boasts of excellent resolution and color reproduction ability.
The camera has rich smart functions including face detection and face capturing etc. Face detection acts as an alarm event to trigger the image capturing for whole scene pictures and human face pictures. The pictures are uploaded to Infinova’s V2233 intelligent platform for secondary recognition and analysis.
- Built-in 30x HD integrated camera module.
- Large area progressive scanning CMOS sensor.
- ICR infrared filter type automatic switch to realize true day/ night surveillance.
- Starlight level ultra-low illumination.
- Supports frame integration WDR with dynamic range up to 120dB
- Inbuilt efficient infrared lamps of 850nm wavelength to ensure stable long-term use and reduce maintenance cost.
- Night vision distance up to 300 meters.
- The ways of turning on the infrared lamps can be flexible to meet diversified surveillance environment demands.
- The infrared power is adjusted automatically based on dome drive zooming or manually to optimize the night vision fill-in light effects.
- HD network video output: 1920×1080@60fps.
- H.265/ H.264/ MJPEG video encoding, quad video streams.sa
The camera adopts large power LED infrared lamps, with infrared wavelength of 850nm, covering up to 300m for night view. The IR lamps can turn on or off automatically based on environmental lighting conditions or can be adjusted manually. The IR illumination allows flexible adjustment to reduce IR lamp calorific value and extend its service life.