Hikvision India has Introduced Eco IP Video Door Phone (VDP) DS KIS302 P Series to meet the evolving security and communications needs in the market. VDP products address a crucial part of the security, communications and convenience needs in both residential and business sectors. They have evolved over time alongside the rapid development in technologies created for better and safer living environments.
The Eco IP VDP Kit with 1 IP indoor station and 1 four-wire HD door station. It has a User-friendly control with a convenient touch screen. It offers convenient management via the Hik-Connect mobile client. It has more cost-effective. Easy installation as the doorbell requires no exclusive power supply.
The transition from analog to IP technologies
The VDP market is witnessing a significant transition from analog to IP. Traditional analog systems feature relatively poor audio and image quality and limited functionality. For example, they cannot be accessed using a mobile app or networked management systems. Although analog systems are often a more economical option, more manufacturers and installers have recommended their customers shift to IP-based VDPs for their wider range of capabilities – including higher image resolution, mobile control, remote operation, and a series of smart functions.
IP VDPs bring a new level of convenience
- Mobile control: IP VDPs let owners receive calls, play video, and open locks from anywhere through just a simple touch. For example, people often receive calls on their mobile devices for package deliveries or other services when they’re not at home. IP VDPs, however, allow users to give temporary access remotely to those who need it, just using a simple mobile application. This is more convenient and much safer than manually giving out passwords or key cards.
- User-friendly interfaces: IP VDPs commonly provide a user-friendly screen with a clearly visible interface, simple touch interaction, intuitive operation, and multi-functional information display (e.g., weather, news, announcements etc.). These easy-to-use features help get modern consumers accustomed to using IP VDPs since they operate very similarly to mobile phones.
- High image quality: Compared to purely analog solutions, IP VDPs provide excellent imaging with higher resolutions and wider field of view. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and night vision are also supported to help users see clearly despite challenging light conditions, such as direct sunlight or high contrast environments during the day and darkness in the evening and night time.
- IP VDPs provide excellent imaging with higher resolutions and wider field of view.
- All-in-one management: IP VDPs also offer opportunities for integration with other security systems such as video and alarms. A unified control center ensures all-in-one linkage among various devices and systems and facilitates convenient device operation and management, improving security for businesses and home owners.
Hikvision’s IP VDPs serve a wide range of scenarios including apartment buildings, single-family homes, and SMB offices. In residential applications, these advanced VDPs combine a better user experience with elegant design to suit any decor, as well as a touch-friendly screen for easy operation. Users can remotely open doors and talk to visitors by simply tapping the Hik-Connect mobile app on their smartphone or tablet.
For Business applications, Hikvision’s IP VDPs enhance safety levels and management efficiency with strong integration capabilities. Hikvision’s All-in-One Indoor Station Series controls and manages all Hikvision access control, video security, and alarm devices through the built-in Hik-Connect app. The product series can also be converged with third-party applications to satisfy customized or personalized needs.