CP PLUS has recently launched an integrated platform for device monitoring – Health Monitoring System (HMS). The HMS will bolster device efficiency, performance and improve customer’s experience.
Speaking on the launch, Aditya Khemka, Director – CP PLUS elaborated, “We are going a level higher in providing our customers with intuitive experiences. The HMS will augment product efficacy by keeping a check on customer’s cameras and devices. This platform will act as a comprehensive health monitoring system for every CCTV surveillance device and will simplify tracking, detection and resolution of any sort of irregularities or malfunctioning faster. Accessible through an online portal, the HMS customers have the opportunity to draw maximum value from CP PLUS products and solutions.”
The Health Monitoring System is a SaaS-based service for customers, service integrators (SI), and the SI agent to operate via web portal. It is architectured to provide comprehensive health information of registered devices and cameras heightening efficiency and dependability. HMS will provide visibility to customers, SIs (System Integrators) and SI agents regarding any breakdown in the system, and enable them to check/ detect issue through an interactive and user-friendly dashboard. Accessible 24/7, the HMS will notify and alert the participants (users, SI, SI agent) when any device incident pertaining to device malfunctioning, external alarm events, network/ power failure and storage/ recording issues crop up.
Furthermore, the HMS will add value to CP PLUS products and solutions. As a primary source for checking device health status & information, the HMS will offer a wide range of benefits to customers.
- Push technology: Edge devices push all critical events to HMS cloud server for instant notification.
- Critical alarm notifications: Device offline/ online, IPC offline/ online, video loss, camera masking, recording status, external alarm, HDD alerts.
- Email/ SMS notifications: As soon as the device generates an alarm and sends it to the server, an Email/ SMS notification will be sent to the user immediately.
- Automatic ticket generation: For any incident/ irregularity, a ticket will be generated and automatically forwarded to SI or CP PLUS customer support while the customer will be notified.
- Auto reporting system: An automatic report of device status will be generated and can be viewed by the customer.
- Web-based monitoring: View the status of all the CCTV systems over the browser or the smartphone.
- Easy to use interface: Simple ‘traffic light’ style warning system displays the status of all customers, sites, and devices on a single screen.