Swiss Arabian is the pioneer of Arabian perfumes that spans over 40 years. Over the years, the Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group has grown from strength to strength. Today, it stands tall as the first perfume manufacturer in the UAE.
They operate five modern manufacturing facilities spread across an area of 165,000sq.ft., producing more than 35 million perfumes annually and export the same to over 80 countries.
Swiss Arabian has a prominent presence across several cities in the UAE. Considering this, centralized data management of the employee attendance details, from all the units was critical. Besides, overtime calculation and managing rollover shifts were tedious tasks as well. Furthermore, verifying the attendance data with detailed reports, bifurcated by locations was a part of their key requirements.
Matrix addressed these challenges by proposing a door controller at each location, connected via a centralized platform, COSEC CENTRA, to manage all the data from one place. This time-attendance solution assists them in procuring accurate attendance details of an employee in no time!
Through the web-based employee portal, the solution offers efficient leave and shift management. Furthermore, it helped the HR team to generate customized reports in the most efficient manner.
- Centralized and effortless attendance management of multiple locations. Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group Opts Matrix Solutions for Centralized Attendance Management
- Streamlined shift allocation and automated shift correction.
- Customized attendance policy formation.
- Real-time alert on attendance event.
- Auto-scheduled reporting.
- Efficient employee database management.
- Improved productivity.