Matrix Project series IP cameras are built using superior components such as Sony STARVIS sensor and higher MTF lens to offer unmatched image quality especially during low light conditions. Powered by true WDR algorithm, these cameras offer consistent image quality even in highly varying lighting conditions. Built-in intelligent analytics including intrusion detection, Trip Wire etc., ensure real-time security. Moreover, H.265 compression and automatic motion based frame rate reduction save bandwidth and storage up to 50%.
- The dark observer – Sony STARVIS series sensor.
- Crystal clear night vision, color images at 0.08lux.
- High efficiency video coding – H.265 compression technology.
- Save up to 50% of storage space.
- Vision adaptive – True WDR 120db.
- Best image quality even in varying light conditions.
- Capture more – Wider field of view.
- 90° horizontal field of view.
- Versatility – adaptive streaming.
- Record more frames during motion, less during no motion.
- Analytics – intrusion, motion detection, no motion, trip wire.
- Certification – BIS, IP66, CE, FCC, IK10.